How to Apply

Postgraduate Coursework Students

All postgraduate applicants are encouraged to apply directly to the university, through the student portal. The Graduate Diploma (Research) is the only postgraduate coursework degree offered by the School of Physics.

Postgraduate Reseach Students

The Graduate Research School is responsible for all postgraduate research students at UNSW, and their website has information for future students including how to apply, how to apply for scholarships, and fees and costs. The School of Physics offers three research degrees: the Master of Philosophy; the Master of Science; and the Doctor of Philosophy.

For further information about applying for graduate studies in the School of Physics, please contact the Postgraduate Director.